Thursday, September 25, 2008

Going, going, gone!



With the help of Craigslist, Goodwill, Men's Warehouse Suit Drive, a weekend garage sale. You name it!

STUFF that has accumulated over the years is all finding its way out of here & boy does it feel good! I have had enough saving this & that. With Peter & Gloria married, Sara & Casey, married --- beautiful wedding gifts & don't need my old stuff. I've cleaned out closets, cupboards & cabinets, boxes of books in the attic. The fridge, the pantry, the freezer...scraps of wood from a variety of projects. More still needs to be done but I sure got things going & am on a roll.

I still have a few book boxes to go through --- a HUGE box of personal trainer/fitness manuals that needs to go. My YMCA days are over. Retired from aerobics, personal training, etc. Any takers on these things?

Tiffany (warmfuzzies) made this great treasury today with my "Lemon Square Yo Yo Pillow" as one of the items. This fantastic collection of grey & yellow items made the Front Page on Etsy. Thank you to Jill in Utah for snagging my pillow!!! Be sure & check out warmfuzzies and her amazing shop. I especially am loving her Cathedral Window Pillow Covers .

No comments: